Toward a Hypertext Literary Aesthetics
As an undergraduate at Maryville College in Tennessee, I wrote a thesis entitled Toward a Hypertext Literary Aesthetics. The thesis had two parts: a non-linear novella in hypertext and a thesis. Along the way, I collected some other interesting things, related to hypertext literary theory.
- Thesis chapter one: Hypertext, and Hypertext Literary Theory .
- Thesis chapter two: Aesthetics in a Hypertext Age.
- Blog posts tagged ‘hypertext’.
- I have a slowly ongoing collection of more than 2,000 links about the intersection of hypertext and literature.
- During this project, I collaborated to build the Eastgate Hypertext Compendium of Academic Resources , now maintained as a smaller but more up-to-date list of courses.
- The creative work: To Win, Simply Play.
- Creative work, later revised as A House Without Walls