I will never share your email address or any other personal information to anyone without your direct consent.
Like most websites, this site uses log files to help learn about when, from where, and how often traffic flows to this site. The information in these log files include:
- Internet Protocol addresses (IP)
- Browser type
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Date and time stamp
- Referring and exit pages
- Number of clicks
This information is not linked to anything personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
When you visit this site “convenience” cookies are stored on your computer when you submit a comment to help you log in faster to Facebook the next time you leave a comment.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your web browser options. Instructions for doing so can be found on the specific web browsers’ websites.
I make money on this website through affiliate programs. If you click an affiliate link or ad banner and buy the product, you help support this website because I’ll get a percentage of that sale.
Currently I’m an affiliate for Amazon.
What this means for you:
- I became an affiliate to earn revenue towards the costs of running and maintaining this website. Where I offer only products that are directly related to the topic of this website and products that a reader/subscriber would have a genuine interest in or need of.
- I do not and will not recommend a product merely for the sake of making money.
- I do not let the compensation I receive influence the content, topics, posts, or opinions expressed on this website.
- I respect and value my readers too much to write anything other than my own genuine opinions and advice.
Like this website, this document is a work in progress. As the revenue streams evolve, so will this page.