My name is Dylan Kinnett. I’m a Writer, a Web Professional, and a Museum Worker
My professional work blends communications with the digital humanities. Creatively, I practice the language arts, using new media, hypertext, and performance art. This website, No Categories is my playground. Welcome!
- Party Planet
- A short play with farcical, dark comedy about astronauts. Published in a new anothology.
- The Piece of Real Estate at the Top of the Tallest Building on Earth
- A short play with a mouthful of a title. The setting is a too-fast near-future.
- Video poem with ambient music, in response to the pandemic. Published with an essay.
more projects →
- Portraits and Landscapes
- Writings about people in short lines, and about places in long lines.
- Litanies and Reiterations
- Short, experimental writings with themes of (re)iteration, futility, and frustration.
- Manuscript submission tracking database for writers.
- Basinski's Book Reviews
- Archived reviews of small press literary publications.
- Wikimedia Commons
- Case Study: Upload of over 18,000 collections images and associated descriptions to Wikimedia Commons.
- Atticus Review
- “Art is so rarely self-explanatory.”
- Interview with Dylan Kinnett.
- Téssera Guild
- Creative Interivew with Dylan Kinnett.